Just came back from Kevin’s farewell @ Oosh this morning. It was quite a crowded and it seemed more than the 15 pax that was written on the reservation list at the reservation desk. 🙂

I met interesting people at the gathering but I’m really bad at names. So, in order not to offend anyone unconsciously, it’d be nice if you could drop a comment (and your blog? or contact, if you don’t happen to blog often) and it’d be nice to keep in touch via email/sms/msn. 🙂

And oh, I think I just forgot to foot my bill. Shucks! Er… who foot the bill in the end? Can I pay you back? So sorry…

1. Kevin | July 22nd, 2007 at 2:52 am

Nice seeing you in the flesh. From talking to you, you’re quite an interesting lady 🙂

No worries about the bill… not that I’m loaded or anything, but I’m just glad that everyone made it. Will blog photos and videos a little later on… kinda little time for me now 😛

2. acroamatic | July 22nd, 2007 at 11:03 am

Hi Jean. Nice meeting you last night. Let me know about that academic you mentioned. You can add me on MSN through my Gmail address. Cheers!

3. Wayne | July 22nd, 2007 at 12:02 pm

Hi Jean,

Nice to meet you! Hope you haven’t lost my card yet 😛 Drop me a mail and I’ll tell you more about TDM!!

4. Miccheng | July 22nd, 2007 at 1:55 pm

Wayne… Tsk tsk…. Corrupting young minds again huh?

Was nice have met you… and nicer still to get to know you better. 😀

Do keep in touch. Eat your greens and read my blog… :p

Miccheng

5. Simply Jean | July 22nd, 2007 at 3:21 pm

@Kevin: Heh heh… it’s nice meeting and talking to you.. finally. Thanks for the drinks! 🙂 And yes, the interview was a little unexpected but the company makes it up for it! 😛

@acroamatic: It was nice talking to you too, although a little short. 😛 Yes, I’d let the.. erm.. academic know about you, perhaps you guys can work or something. 🙂 Cheers!

@Wayne: Hi Wayne, nice meeting you too! 🙂 Nope… I haven’t lost your card yet because it was so small, I had to keep it in an extremely safe place. And yes, you are environmentally friendly too! 🙂

@Miccheng: Haha.. nice meeting you too. Yes, I ate my greens and read your blog today. 😛

6. IZ Reloaded | July 23rd, 2007 at 2:14 pm

Nice meeting you. Sorry that I did not have the opportunity to chat with you.

*you can add me on my msn!*

7. Simply Jean | July 23rd, 2007 at 2:49 pm

@IZ Reloaded: Hi, it’s nice meeting you too! You look exactly the same as how you look on your blog, so it’s easy to tell that it’s you. 😛 No worries… more opportunities in the future. 😉