Ryan had been missing since last Saturday 13th October. My cats were also in his custody before I left for Seoul the previous week. He was last known to be staying in Hougang and last seen on 10th October evening at about 11:30pm outside The Cathay taxi stand.

Ryan Lin (Missing) A

If you have seen, chatted or met up with Ryan since 13th October, or if you have any clues about contacting him, kindly drop me an email (from About page). If it’s not for his safety, it’s for my 3 kitties which are under his custody.

This is a public appeal. Any help would be appreciated.

1. DK | October 22nd, 2007 at 10:15 pm

This is a joke or serious one?
    His handphone is off? Hmmm…. need to report police or not? Missing for more than 24hr already.

2. Simply Jean | October 23rd, 2007 at 12:16 am

@DK: erm, this is serious. His handphone is off, no one in his supposed place of residence knows him or have seen him before. So I am not sure what is happening.

I tried making a police report, but they can only classify this as loss of contact, unless I can get enough people (including people that he works/worked for) to all go down to the police station with his details such as his NRIC, full name and address.

Can help to propagate this?

3. DK | October 25th, 2007 at 12:21 pm

Errr… Still missing?

4. Simply Jean | October 25th, 2007 at 2:02 pm

@DK: yes, still missing… would you mind help propagating? =(

5. DK | October 26th, 2007 at 12:09 pm

I was thinking of submitting this to tmr.sg. But then, I scare instead of getting help, you might get unnecessary flaming.

6. Simply Jean | October 28th, 2007 at 4:59 am

@DK: hmm… actually, one 1/2 of the ping community probably knows about this by now… just wonder how many are in the tmr.sg community…

7. winston | November 14th, 2007 at 8:19 am

he will be back next year …n he is not contactable
    2008/4/around 9

8. winston | November 14th, 2007 at 8:20 am

if u are not his real friend den no point to ask me where is him la….

9. Cordoba | April 12th, 2008 at 10:54 am

Hi,

I know this post is like last year’s, but recently I am also looking for a missing friend of mine. Would like to know what happened to your friend in the end for my peace of mind to know my friend will also be safe.

Thank you. Do drop me a comment at my missing person advertorial on my site so I know you heard me!

Regards,
    Terribly Worried

10. Girl | August 3rd, 2008 at 3:25 pm

Tomorrow is the last day which We’ve made the agreement that he will give me back sgd5150 on that day of he made me transferred to him. If he doesn’t take any responsibility til midnight of 4 Aug, anything could happen, no matter who he is. To take note is this is not a joke. Had to suffered from depression and faced so many troubles cuz of him, Ryan Lin.

11. TC | November 10th, 2008 at 1:45 am

Please make a police report!

12. Milk Butter | August 30th, 2011 at 11:33 am

I’m also looking for a guy named Desmond Tan Yew Jin, born in Jan. 1975. He has borrowed money $2500 since April 2010 from me but agreed to return me within 3 months time. Until now, he has not return me a single cents. I only know he is staying in Hougang area, anyone who wants to know this guy face, pls drop me an email at milkbutter1234@hotmail.com (Please help if anyone know him can contact me instantly, thanks !!)

13. accutane buy | March 24th, 2014 at 4:50 pm

a http://www.johnpartridgeart.com/accutane.html ro accutane online pharmacy