I had been on the lookout for people who have had accidents, fell into the rivers, knocked down by the bus, found floating on the Singapore River and all since last week. No, I am not being morbid. It’s just that I am hoping that they can find Ryan’s body (yes, I am assuming that he’s no longer with the living) and I can move on with my life.

It’s kind of strange that my life had been revolving around someone that I hardly knew but yet, he was someone whom I handed the trust of my kittens to. Many have came up to me and asked why I left the kittens in his care. Well, it was because I was going overseas and had to leave the cats in the care of someone trustable or had experience with pets. Ryan apparently had a dog (now I don’t even know how true that is), and he was fine with looking after them for me. So, that was it. I didn’t even hand over until it was less than 12 hours before my flight departure.

Maybe I’ll do a poster for my kittens later too. 3 weeks have passed. I’m sure they have grown up a little more if they were still alive.

1. DK | November 2nd, 2007 at 4:55 pm

Have you tried contacting crime library?

2. The Uncharted Waters | November 2nd, 2007 at 6:16 pm

Next time, its better to entrust your kittens to proper pet boarding places, such as this one:

Hope your kittens are alright.

3. Annoymous | November 3rd, 2007 at 9:07 am

What is wrong between u and him? i mean, jus move on la. they are jus cats. haiz. y u wan to pray that ryan is dead? y u have to be so evil? haiz

4. God | November 3rd, 2007 at 11:47 am

Praying that somebody will be dead? My child, your wish will NEVER be granted.

5. Simply Jean | November 3rd, 2007 at 11:59 am

@DK: Nope, but going to. Soon.

@The Uncharted Waters: Hmm.. the kittens are probably gone. I’m not having much hope. Thanks for letting me know about petmovers. I’m not sure if they are good, but that seems like good alternative.

@Anonymous: There’s nothing wrong between me and him, and I am trying to move on. Do you have pets before? Would you understand the feeling of losing something that you love? I am not praying that he’s dead. I am just thinking that he’s dead. I’m not evil. The truth is that, when I visited his place, there were markings of loan sharks and his name everywhere. It was on this that I filed a missing person report.

@God: As above, I am not praying that somebody will be dead. Wishing – perhaps. Praying – no. God forbid (no, I don’t mean you; and please, don’t masquerade as God – you are just being blasphemous).

6. DK | November 3rd, 2007 at 3:25 pm

He borrowed money from loan shark?
    WOW….