Probably as good as sex…

Personal December 16th, 2007

I wasn’t so confident about trying it at all. After all, I had been procrastinating it for the longest time that I remembered. Someone once told me that it’s the in thing and that everyone’s doing it anyway. Suddenly, it felt like I was in secondary school again, when peer pressure is abound and sometimes, we just feel like giving in.

Well, for once, I finally decided to give in – in a certain sense. Actually, I initiated the whole thing by suggesting it. Of course, the other party seemed rather conservative but I decided to give it a shot anyway. For once, I am quite glad I did – because I am actually quite enjoying it. No doubt there was a lot of fumbling and it even kept me up the whole night, but the satisfaction and climax that I get from it – I tell you, it’s unbelievable.

Just like how one of my friends put it… The first attempt is always messy. As a matter of fact, it *was* messy! I had to try and try again before I finally got it right – and you know what? I didn’t feel like stopping at all. It’s like… reaching the point of no return.

Yeah… and that got me up all night.

Thankfully I manage to wake up on time for an appointment today; without feeling a little sore all over and with a slight headache and something that felt almost like a hangover. As much as it felt good, I think doing it late into the night (and into the morning) is not really a good idea because it just simply leaves you all drained and tired.

And according to my friend – it is almost like sex… and that it’ll get better each time I try it.

Welcome to the world of table-less CSS styling.

1. Miss Loi | December 16th, 2007 at 8:37 pm

And they were complaining that my post title was misleading πŸ˜›

2. spyer | December 16th, 2007 at 8:55 pm

Yes, I can understand the orgasmic feelings when the layouts turn out the way you want to be, especially if you are doing cross-platform compatibility with CSS.

It definitely loads faster. Once I did a table-less CSS revamp of a home page which was all table-based. But, there are some areas that I could not go CSS as because of the multiple indentations at a single line. Here, I have no choice but to use tables. But I keep it at the minimum.

Still, CSS is so “sex-tisfying“.

3. Tianhong | December 17th, 2007 at 12:21 am

I am forced to come to this page from my google reader only to find this….

It is not so “sex-tifying” to know the answer. keke lollerskate

4. Miccheng | December 17th, 2007 at 12:55 am

Heh heh… glad you like it, dear… πŸ˜€

5. Ivan Chew | December 24th, 2007 at 3:52 pm

LOL. Now I know how you get your hits to generate your ad hits. Very clever, if misleading, post! But you realise that this post has a downside right? It’s reinforced your image of this supergeek. JUST KIDDING! πŸ™‚

6. wiseinvestor | June 24th, 2009 at 11:55 am

But the way you describe seems like actually doing the real thing.