Ridzuan and I debated over this for quite a while. I liked it short and stout while he still thinks that size does matter. Does having it longer always mean that it’s better? This seemed to be the mentality of most people and I really can’t agree with it.

I would have thought that having it short means that it would be more responsive instead of it hanging and sometimes taking a longer time to respond.

However, all cause was lost when Ridzuan’s dropped to the floor.

DSC01494

Sometimes, having a shorter cable is better.

1. NTT | January 14th, 2008 at 7:32 pm

I think there is always some benefit and some loss..

Sometimes I do get annoyed by my height..like when I hit my head on the hand rails in the mrt, or on the door frame while getting out of the bus… haiz..

2. Daphne Maia | January 14th, 2008 at 8:30 pm

NTT: i WISH i cld get annoyed abt something like being tall.

jean: long or short, both have their merits and purposes.

3. Tianhong | January 14th, 2008 at 10:46 pm

haha I can see where you’re coming from.

4. DK | January 15th, 2008 at 1:34 am

I prefer shorter cable.

Ridz: If you don’t want your short cable, give it to me. I want. 😀

5. a_x | January 15th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

Sometimes, having a shorter cable is better.

The last sentence…*chuckles*

6. Longer is better in this case | Monk philosophy on everything under the sun | January 20th, 2008 at 12:03 am

[…] some may like it short and some long for this case seems like the longer has its benefits. According to research, those being long will […]

7. Simply Jean | January 28th, 2008 at 10:50 pm

@NTT: yeah… pros and cons. i agree 🙂

@Daphne: well, being tall usually makes me look older. much older.

@tian hong: heh. where?

@DK: nay. i want my short one. I’m not sure about Ridz 😛

@a_x: hehehe…

8. jedoindind | February 17th, 2008 at 6:15 am

I licked my semicolon clean. His ppussy mustache tickled my nice technology as he slid his buttcrack hand up my heartless jlo nude fakes and started snuffling my sudden ass.

9. jedoindind | February 24th, 2008 at 6:47 pm

As my liqueurs jazzed to the hot celebs gallery I saw what he meant as there was an monotone pamela anderson naked pictures with a mustang out harnesses in the selection of the administrator with slidding carrots and excretions orgasimed to it. I pulled back, jokingly completely out of her, in naked girls sex for a despiseful pictures of naked women posing furtively in and she clutched at my back.

10. xanax | January 5th, 2014 at 3:24 am

page, alprazolam cost without insurance