A woman who is driving a Honda Type R parked her car in the middle of 2 parking lots in a carpark (view image here) actually said that it was a $100K car, so she could park it anyway she wanted. I couldn’t believe someone will actually say something like this. She is only driving a Honda, what if one day she drives a Ferarri or Lamborghini or Porsche, does that mean she can drive anyway she wanted on the road? She can cut into other people’s lanes just because her car is expensive or whatsoever and other motorists have to give in to her? She even challenge to be photographed.

STOMPer AA said this woman, who parked on two lots, challenged to be photographed, and said that since it was a $100K car, she could park it anyway she wanted.

The STOMPer said, the woman whom he met on May 25, claimed to be waiting for someone.

“But that does not give her the right to park the car this way,” he said.

According to him, the woman even said, “Want to take picture, take lah. It’s a $100K car, I can park it anyway I want. Don’t be red eye just because you cannot afford one.”

Article obtained from STOMP at

1. molemole | May 27th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

Can I drive my SL500 and ask her to move away because my car costs more? LOL

2. Still a nice car… at jBlog | May 27th, 2008 at 3:18 pm

[…] was reading an entry from Simply Jean and came across an article taken from Stomp’s Motoring Goondus about a woman who chooses to park her $100,000 Honda Type […]

3. Vandalin | May 27th, 2008 at 4:10 pm

It’s a $3 key. I can scratch it any way I like. Wanna see what I can do with a $5 swiss army knife?

4. _sahirs | May 27th, 2008 at 8:39 pm

Just the typical Singaporean, lah…

5. Aspiring Scientist | May 27th, 2008 at 10:16 pm

Let me have the car, I’d certainly display better standards of parking!

6. Joe | May 27th, 2008 at 10:29 pm

Money, money, money.

It is sad that the car is her happiness in life.

7. Pauline P Cha | May 28th, 2008 at 5:05 pm

Just wait till i see this car… she will report to Straits Times

8. Aaron | May 29th, 2008 at 6:08 pm

hahaha if she had pissed me off, I would have turned her fat ass into porkchops. As for her car goes the next time i see this number plate SGW 561 and im on my motorbike, Im gonna stick one of my foot out and smash her side mirror because im gonna tell her i ride a honda bike and i need to be in between lanes. haha fat bitch

9. Zhanzhao | May 30th, 2008 at 4:14 pm

I’ve seen people parking right in the bus stops, preventing buses from moving off. Its the bus stop opposite capitol building. If the bus stops further back, any other bus stopping behind becomes a hazard to vehicles turning into the road…. And since the in-coming bus behind has to move forward to prevent this, 2 buses become stuck (both buses cannot reverse out).

In that situation, I got off the bus (I was in the 1st bus) to ask the driver to move off and not block the buses, but he replied that he was waiting for someone, wound up his windows and stayed put……

But once I took out my handphone and started snapping pictures, he quickly drove off.

Some drivers these days ….

10. Carl | June 29th, 2008 at 11:33 am

When I drive a Porsche Cayenne out, I GUARANTEE ur Honda become Pondan!!!